79a, rue du 3 décembre
telephone : 0033 3 89 73 24 60
1. General Information on Data Processing
1.1 Scope of processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The processing of personal data for our users regularly only takes place with the user's consent. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
1.2 Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
1.3 Data Deletion and Storage Period
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Blocking or erasure of data is also carried out when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data in order to conclude or fulfil a contract.
2. Provision of the Website and Creation of Log Files
2.1 Description and Scope of Data Processing
Whenever our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
Information about the browser type and the version used
- The user's operating system
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
- Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
2.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
2.3 Purpose of Data Processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
It is saved in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
2.4 Duration of Storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the purpose of providing the website, this is the case when the relevant session has ended.
In the case of storage of the data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
2.5 Opposition and removal option
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
3.1 Description and scope of data processing
3.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3.3 Purpose of data processing
We need cookies for the following applications:
- shopping cart
Remembering search terms
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
Our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3.4 Duration of storage, possibility of objection and removal
4.1 Description and scope of data processing
You can subscribe to a free newsletter on our website. When registering for the newsletter, the data from the input mask is transmitted to us.
In addition, the following data is collected when you register:
- IP address of the calling computer
- Date and time of registration
Your consent is obtained for the processing of the data during the registration process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
If you purchase goods or services on our website and enter your e-mail address, this can then be used by us to send a newsletter. In such a case, only direct advertising for our own similar goods or services will be sent via the newsletter.
In connection with data processing for sending newsletters, the data is not passed on to third parties. The data will only be used to send the newsletter.
4.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data after the user has registered for the newsletter is Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for sending the newsletter as a result of the sale of goods or services is Section 7 (3) UWG.
4.3 Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. The user's email address is therefore stored as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active.
The other personal data collected during the registration process are usually deleted after a period of seven days.
4.4 Objection and removal options
The user concerned can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time. There is a corresponding link in every newsletter for this purpose.
This also enables you to revoke your consent to the storage of the personal data collected during the registration process.
5. Contact form and email contact
Description and scope of data processing
There is a contact form on our website which can be used to contact us electronically. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. These dates are
When the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
- The user's IP address
Date and time of registration
Your consent is obtained for the processing of the data during the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, you can contact us using the email address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the email will be saved.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will only be used to process the conversation.
6. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of the data that is transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the aim of the email contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
7. Purpose of data processing
We only process the personal data from the input mask to process the contact. If you contact us by e-mail, there is also the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
8. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is over when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
9. Opposition and removal option
The user has the option of revoking his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by email, they can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. It is also possible to delete the data that has already been saved after contacting us by email.
10. Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
10.1 Right to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us.
If this is the case, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to restrict processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) The existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the person concerned.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
10.2 Right to Correction
You have a right to correction and / or completion vis-à-vis the person responsible if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete
10.3 Right to restriction of processing
You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
10.4 right to erasure
You can request the person responsible to delete the personal data relating to you immediately, and the person responsible is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) According to 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object acc. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR objection to the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the person responsible is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you were collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR.
10.5 Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. According to Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you are the data subject Person have requested that you delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) To fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that is transferred to the person responsible has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
10.7 Right to be informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the person responsible.
10.8 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the person responsible, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person in charge without hindrance from the person in charge to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from one person responsible to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not impair the freedoms and rights of other people.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or takes place in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible.
10.9 Right to Object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time to object to the processing of your personal data which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes place to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in connection with the use of information society services, to exercise your right of objection by means of automated processes that use technical specifications.
10.9 Right to withdraw the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation.
10.10 Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the member states to which the person responsible is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
(3) takes place with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Paragraph 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain intervention by a person on the part of the person responsible, to express their own point of view and heard on contesting the decision.
10.11 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged informs the complainant about the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78 GDPR.